The student visa is also called Study permit in Canada. Once the admission form is processed and you receive the offer letter from the institution or university of Canada, you can apply for the student visa. This visa is required for any program that is more than 6 months in course duration. The study permits will only be issued to those students who are pursuing their studies in any educational institution designated to receive international students. This visa directly gives the student the permission to work for 20 hours per week during their academic sessions. We at First Step Immigration & Consultant, provide you an excellent opportunity to study by gaining the student visa and visitor visa for Canada.We have attained top position in the state for helping you achieve the visa for Canada, Australia, USA and other countries.

There are certain documents required for a Canadian student visa:

  • Acceptance letter from the Canadian institute with valid DLI number
  • Identity proof of every single person in the family, including passport size photo, their name and date of birth
  • Proof of financial support showing that you can support yourself while living in Canada
  • A letter of explanation showing the reason why you are applying for a study permit

Best Student Visa Consultant in Ahmedabad

First Step Immigration is considered as the most reliable in the matter of  student visa approval for the students applying for further studies in Canada. We consult the student and help them in selecting the best suitable college or university, according to the type of course they have studied and want to pursue in future. Our consultancy is renowned in the Ahmedabad for providing best immigration services, work permit visa, visitor visa and student visa in Canada. As consultant, we assign professionals to each of our clients to personally handle their process. There are a number of universities and colleges in Canada in which the student can apply and based on their offer letter we help in preparing their documents for visa.